March 7th, 2023
As the School Immunization program was interrupted during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Region of Waterloo is collaborating with schools to provide secondary school students easy access to catch up on their publicly funded vaccines at their schools. The vaccines offered at school catch-up clinics are:
- Meningococcal (Men-ACYW-135)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
How to consent for your child’s immunization at school:
1. Review the Grade 7 to 12 immunization information sheets for the vaccines and discuss with your child. If you require this information in another language, visit the Region of Waterloo website and use the Google translate feature or contact us using the information below.
2. Please complete the online consent form if you would like your child to be immunized at their school clinic: https://surveys.
If you choose to withdraw your consent later on, please use this link: https://surveys.
If you think your child has already received these vaccinations, please check with your family doctor and update their records at this link: https://rowph.icon.
If you have any questions, want more information about the vaccines or need an alternate format of this letter, please email schoolcatchup@
LHSS Vaccination Catch-up Clinic Dates:
Clinic Dates: Thursday, April 6th, 2023 and Thursday, April 13th, 2023
Location: LHSS Cafeteria
Start Time for Clinic: 8:30 AM
Immunizations will not be administered without parent/guardian consent.
If parents/guardians have questions, please connect by email or call the following:
- 519-575-4400 x3029 (Voicemail Only)
Acting Director, Infectious Diseases
Region of Waterloo Public Health | 99 Regina St. S., Waterloo