If you have questions about next year’s courses,
please book an appointment with your guidance counsellor ASAP.
ALL WRDSB STUDENTS WILL USE MYBLUEPRINT FOR COURSE PLANNING & SELECTIONS
CLICK THE GRAPHIC BELOW TO VISIT THE MYBLUEPRINT SITE
USE THE GREEN “SCHOOL ACCOUNT LOGIN” BUTTON AND YOUR SCHOOL ACCOUNT/LOGIN INFO
MYBLUEPRINT “COURSE SELECTION HOW-TO” VIDEO
COURSE SELECTION STUDENT GUIDE
UPDATED 2023-2024 LAUREL HEIGHTS COURSE CALENDAR
GR. 9-12 SECONDARY COURSE PLANNING SHEET
LHSS COURSE DESCRIPTIONS & PRE-REQUISITES (BY DEPARTMENT)
LHSS ELECTIVES INFO (PRESENTATIONS & PROMO VIDEOS)
START YOUR PLANNING
- Talk to your teachers, guidance counsellor and parents.
- Be sure you are meeting all your diploma requirements.
- Research post-secondary (college/university) program requirement to ensure you’re taking the necessary courses:
- University – ONTARIO UNIVERSITIES INFO
- College – ONTARIO COLLEGES
- Look at the course calendar and read course descriptions to learn about what LHSS has to offer.
GRADE 12 STUDENTS
If you’re planning a 5th year, you are strongly recommended to speak to your counsellor prior to selecting courses to ensure your plans line up with post-secondary pathways/goals.
If you have any questions or concerns about the course selection process, make an appointment with your guidance counsellor before the course request deadline.