- We are pleased to welcome students to our guidance offices for in-person appointments.
- You can find our office between the main office and cafeteria on the first floor.
- When arriving for your appointment, please check in with our guidance secretary (Ms. Cressman).
- Most appointments can take 15 minutes or less.
- Students requiring longer appointments may wish to book multiple back-to-back appointments with your counsellor (such as scholarship applications or post-secondary research).
STUDENTS – IF YOU WISH TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR COUNSELLOR, PLEASE CLICK ON THEIR NAME BELOW OR IN THE SIDEBAR MENU TO VISIT THEIR ONLINE BOOKING PAGE.
AS WE ARE NOW IN COURSE SELECTION SEASON, PLEASE NOTE COUNSELLORS’ SCHEDULES ARE BUSIER THAN USUAL. STUDENTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO TRY AND BOOK APPOINTMENTS WELL IN ADVANCE.
2022-2023 GUIDANCE CASELOADS
(BY STUDENT LAST NAME)
Ms. Stankovic – A (returned for sem 2)
Mrs. Richardson – B-Dn
Ms. Angel – Do-Ji
Mr. Richardson – Jo-L, X-Z
Ms. Lemon – M-Ri
Mr. Todd – Ro-W
Parents wishing to make an appointment to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment. Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).