SCHOOL STARTUP – SEPTEMBER 2023
Due to the high volume of new student registrations and focus on timetable changes/issues in early September, guidance counsellors’ online booking calendars will not open for regular appointments until the second week of school. Counsellors will call students to guidance as required during opening week to address any schedule concerns or to help facilitate course changes.
- You can find our office between the main office and cafeteria on the first floor.
- When arriving for your appointment, please check in with our guidance secretary (Ms. Cressman).
- Most appointments can take 15 minutes or less.
- Students requiring longer appointments may wish to book multiple back-to-back appointments with your counsellor (such as scholarship applications or post-secondary research).
- Should you have a quick question or issue that might not require a 15 minute appointment, you are also welcome to send your counsellor an email message.
STUDENTS – IF YOU WISH TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR COUNSELLOR, PLEASE CLICK ON THEIR NAME BELOW OR IN THE SIDEBAR MENU TO VISIT THEIR ONLINE BOOKING PAGE.
Parents wishing to make an appointment to meet with guidance counsellors – please contact our guidance secretary to set up an appointment. Please do not use the online booking system (for current students only).
2023-2024 GUIDANCE CASELOADS
(BY STUDENT LAST NAME)
Ms. Stankovic – A + B-Ca (covering for part of Ms. Richardson’s alpha)
Mrs. Richardson – on temporary leave
Ms. Angel – Do-I
Mr. Richardson – J-L, Y-Z
Ms. Lemon – M-Re + Ce-Dl (covering for part of Ms. Richardson’s alpha)
Mr. Todd – Ri-X